ALEMANOL Truck 10W-40
Alemanol Truck 10W-40 is a modern fuel-efficient engine oil, specially developed for use in mixed fleets.
Due to its high oxidation and ageing stability, it offers high protection against wear and deposits, even in short-haul traffic. It prevents siltation and extends the replacement interval. Alemanol Truck 10W-40 has been designed to positively improve the fuel economy of older vehicles without after-treatment of exhaust gases, to protect turbocharger components and to offer rationalizing applications in only one grade.
- very high wear protection even under heavy load
- excellent oxidation and temperature stability
- very good cold start properties
- reduction of exhaust emissions
- very good viscosity-temperature behaviour
- good engine cleanliness
ACEA A3/B4, E3
API SL/CF, CH-4
Recommended and tested where the following specifications and filling instructions are required:
Cummins CES 20077
Mack EO-M Plus
MTU DDC Typ 2
MTU DDC Typ 1